Print proof

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking for an app (or apps) that can help me with this flow:

1. Customer orders item and adds attachment (logo)

2. Customer proceeds to checkout and pays

3. Supplier creates digital prepress proofing (it has to be done manually, so no Inkybay) and adds this to the customers order

4. Customer approves the prepress proofing (go to step 5), or asks for changes (back to step 3), or cancels order

5. When customer approved prepress proofing, supplier fulfills order

Any ideas?

It's a kind of reconfirmation on an order with an updated attachment.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm looking for the same thing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 4

Hi koscher & Diane,

I recently created an app that does exactly this. It's called Proofer Proof Management: https://apps.shopify.com/proofer

It automates the entire proof process flow:

1. You select an order from your Shopify admin backend

2. You upload a proof file and add an optional note for the customer

3. The customer automatically receives a notification that their proof is ready to be reviewed

4. They can view the proof on a new sub-page of your store (similar to an order status tracking page)

5. The customer can either approve the proof or request changes by entering a comment

6. You receive the approval/rejection notification and can fulfill the order or respond with a new, revised proof

On the app's order dashboard, you're always able to see which orders still require a proof to be uploaded, whether the customer has accepted/rejected a proof, etc. The app can also automatically remind customers if they haven't yet reviewed the proof after X days.

If you decide to give the app a try and have any questions or feedback, just let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks,

Nick

1f0d001d17a485d56ce1da59410ea934.png

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Nick, 

I have emailed the ShopFox email address with no response. When I try to add the plug-in it says the page does not exist. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 4

Hi there,

I think we were able to fix this via the chat just now :)

Please let me know if you're still experiencing any issues.

Kind regards,

Nick

0 Likes