Printful Headache

Highlighted
14 0 0

Starting to get annoyed with the printfull app and want to know how to get around the sync issue

Every time I have a sale of one of my products that is a non printful product,  I get a email from printful saying “An order has been marked as a “Draft”, and won't be fulfilled until you've dealt with it”

This is starting to get annoying these products will never be processed though print full as they are my products here in Australia, I only use printfull as a side merch product line.

Anyone having this issue or am I missing something basic?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 0 5

Hello Brent,

Printful is an awesome app! I can totally understand the need to eliminate unnecessary emails from a busy inbox. These email alerts should stop if you set products to "Ignore", this can be done directly in the app in your shop's admin. on the product page. If this does not work please reach out either directly to Printful or to Shopify support we are more than happy to look into this with you. https://support.shopify.com/

Cheers,

Jen

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I agree,,, Printful is a headache if you use multiple vendors.

I have the same issue. I am using multiple Print On Demand vendors in my Shopify store. I will not use Printful because of this problem. Every product you source from any other vendor is somehow seen by Printful in your store. Because of this, you must go into the Printful app and tell it to "ignore" each and every individual product you source elsewhere. If you do not do this, you will get emails from Printful asking about every single order that includes non-Printful products. Absolutely ridiculous! I am so glad I found this out BEFORE I started using Printful.  The solution they offer is to tell you that you "simply" need to log into the Printful app and click on "ignore" for each and every non-Printful product in your store. Well this is not "simple" if you are constantly adding new (non-Printful) products to your store, or if you already have them in your store.  Its too bad, because Printful is otherwise a great place to source Print On Demand products for Shopify.  Buyer beware!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have imported products to Shopify from Printful yet the vendor cannot be listed by Printful. This is causing issues in other channels from an inventory perspective? Anyone had this issue? Why can't I list printful as the vendor when the product was imported by them!

0 Likes