Printful - Ireland & UK Alternative

tezzak
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi - 

Having an absolutely terrible time with Printful delivery times into the UK - they are suggesting it is acceptable that a customer should wiat 7 (yes Seven!) weeks for a tshirt. 

Does anyone have any alternatives, that can guarantee delivery times / or are based in the UK? 

Also - we have set up our complete site on Printful (www.skulliron.com) - anyone know technically how we could port over our products without needing to re-do everything all from scratch?

Thanks! 

Replies 2 (2)

peterloane
Shopify Partner
44 5 14

It sounds like you might need a print on demand supplier with fulfillment center/partner in the UK

If you created products in Printful and synched them to Shopify rather then the other way around then 

it looks like you would have to recreate on another print supplier from what I have seen so far 

MelissaContrado
Explorer
54 1 19

Hi @tezzak!

It's Melissa from Contrado here, and we can definitely help you out. 

Contrado is a UK-based print on demand company that specializes in dropshipping. We have more than 450 products for you to design and sell. 

Everything is handmade to order within 1-2 days, and we ship globally. In the UK, shipping can be as fast as the next day. For the rest of the world, shipping time is typically 3-5 days. 

We work with Royal Mail, FedEx, and DHL to keep our shipping as quick as possible.

You can find all of our products to design here: contrado.co.uk/design-your-own 

And more information about shipping: contrado.co.uk/production-and-shipping 

I hope this is helpful, please let me know if you have any questions!

Melissa from Contrado

Get the Contrado app for Shopify: https://apps.shopify.com/contrado-print-on-demand