Printful Out of Stock but not in my store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

at first, sorry for my bad english.

I create my first shopify store and i have a problem with the printful app/out of stock sync.

So many products are ,,Out of stock'' in printful, but you can buy this out of stocks products in my store, its not automatically sold out

I dont know what the problem is, but my store dont know is it available or not..

After many mails with printful, they say ''you can activated the ,,Track quantity''.. Yes, then its sold out, but only because shopify thinks its my own warehouse and I have to enter the inventory myself.

After this is not working, printful say thats wrong, track quarantity should not be check marked.

I re-synced all products but it still doesnt work..

The ,,automatic stock update'' is check marked in the printful dashboard

Thanks for help

Screenshots

Printful5.pngPrintful4.pngPrintful3.pngPrintful2.pngPrintful1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Or is there no full integration that if a t-shirt is sold out at Printful and then it is automatically sold out in my store?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 3

Hi @simalisse ,

The problem that our app "Konigle" can solve for you is complete inventory management and order management on shopify.It syncs your inventory, gives you real time information on stockouts, understock and overstocked products.These actionable insights will help you increase your profitability

Our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo and showcase the value that we can drive for your business.

We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

Apart from the inventory/stock management our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts 
  • Analytics
We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.
Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes