Printify Shipping Option No Available

Bintaro
3 0 0

I want to set up Printify as the carrier for all my Printify products but it does not show up at a carrier option when I set up the shipping this Zone. What is the solution? Does anyone know? 

Bintaro_0-1613332894517.png

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
676 43 84

Hi, @Bintaro.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Printify offers a couple options for setting up shipping, depending on your Shopify plan.

Flat rates

Printify's flat rates use the weight-based shipping settings on the Basic plan or Shopify plan. The guide in their help center details a few different examples of how you can configure these weight-based rates. Alternatively, you can set up flat rates based on price of the order rather than weight.

Calculated rates

Printify's calculated rates can be added using the carrier-calculated shipping feature. This is included for all stores on the Advanced plan. Alternatively, this feature can be added to any plan for $20/month in addition to your current subscription, or can be added for free if your store is billed annually, biennially, or triennially as opposed to every 30 days.

Let me know if you have any questions about these options and I would be happy to help! If you'd like to add carrier-calculated shipping to your store or need to discuss anything else account-specific, our Support team can assist you via live chat, email, or callback. You can access these contact options by visiting this page: https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Bintaro
3 0 0

Printify shipping is overriding my 3rd party drop shipping settings and allowing customers to choose flat rate shipping that is $4 when shipping for my product is anywhere between $8 and $12. This means I am losing money on every sale. How can I fix this issue?

0 Likes