Printify is not opening

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1

Hi guys, is being 2 days since i've been trying to open my Printify App but for some reason it keeps downloading forever and the app doesn't open....Someone here is having the same issues? Anyone knows what's happening?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
459 28 146

Hi, @janine-anbinder

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. I appreciate you reaching out to let us know about the troubles you're having with opening Printify on your site. I'm glad to help further with this! 

Are you accessing Printify from the 'Apps'  section of your Shopify admin? If so, when you click on the app, is that when you notice that it starts downloading and won't open? Please feel free to share a screenshot with me here that shows how this looks, and ensure all of your personal details are blocked out from the image. That way, I can take a further look into this. 

In the meantime, I also recommend clearing the cache on your browser, or using a Chrome incognito window to try and open the Printify app. It's also important to ensure that you're using a supported browser when accessing Shopify. Does the app open correctly once you complete these steps?

If you're still experiencing issues, I also suggest reaching out to Printify about this directly so that they can look into this further on their end. Printify is a third party app that's fully supported by developers who are external to Shopify, so their team may be able to offer additional assistance with this. You can contact them by following these steps

Please keep me posted on how this goes! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1

Hi Rae, Thanks for your response, i am trying to open the app the way you said, i've tried clicking in the Apps section of my shopify admin and than Printify, and also tried with an Chrome incognito window....It just keeps

I never had problems with Printify, thats why is very weird...is being now almost 4 days.

I might need to contact them...thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
459 28 146

Hi, @janine-anbinder

Thank you for following up with these details. I understand this has been happening for a few days now, and I'd like to help ensure this is resolved as soon as possible. 

When you try to open the Printify app via the 'Apps'  section of your Shopify admin, what appears on your screen? Can you please take a screenshot of this, and send it to me here? That way, I can help look into this further. 

In the meantime, did you have a chance to contact Printify about this directly? If so, were you able to work towards a solution with them?

I look forward to hearing back from you with an update on this! 

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1

Hi Rae, thanks for your help!

I found out that my computer settings were not accepting cookies from third party companies.

By the second i authorized the cookies, Printify app went back to normal!

It was a silly problem, but now is everything alright and im happy! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
459 28 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @janine-anbinder

I appreciate you reaching back out to keep me posted on this. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve things, and open the Printify app successfully once again. 

Please feel free to share some more details about the settings you adjusted to get this working on your end, as this information may help other Community members who are encountering similar issues. 

Cheers! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

So, i have been having problems to open my Printify app for few days, when i reach out to you, you said something about clearing the cookies on my browser and i decided to check it out. 

I wento into Google settings, Privacy and Security,Cookies  and other site data and than i realized that i had blocked third party cookies, so i unblocked and clicked in Allow all cookies. And like magic, problem solved!

1 Like