Are there effective product bundle apps for large variant Shopify stores?

Kinyatta
Visitor
1 0 0

Has anyone had any luck using a product bundle app for a store with more than 100 variants? I haven’t had any luck with the 5 apps I’ve tried so far and I’m wondering if there is an app someone could recommend or should I hire an expert to build the bundles for my store?

Replies 4 (4)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @Kinyatta !

All product bundle apps have limitations. Try using the Advanced Product Options app which has no limitation on product and variant options.

ADP.jpg

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Digital Artisans
Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Kinyatta 

This is PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 90000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide a solution to your question. 

1. If you are looking for a product options app, I recommend you can use Zepto - Product Personalizer app. It provides different options for store's variants: Textarea, Color swatches, Upload files, etc. You can check their example store

Especially, PageFly integrates with Zepto, you can not only build a beautiful, high-converting store with PageFly but also use these apps to customize your products.

2. If you are looking for a bundle app, you can try to use Bold Bundle. It offers multiple types of bundles: Buy one get one, Frequently Bought Together, etc. And PageFly also integrates with Bold Bundle. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. Like my answer, if you find it helpful.

P/S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". 

-> In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us 😉). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

PageFly.

Shinefirst
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Kinyatta,
I invite you to check this Bundle App, which has just been released, for a shop of 110 variants maximum, as provided by Shopify!

Hope it will help you 🙂

banned

AppJetty
Excursionist
74 1 3

Hey! @Kinyatta 

I had same problem like you but then someone suggested me a bundle app and that solved my all problems. 

CommerceXpand: Expand your Shopify store’s efficiency and customers’ experience by leaps and bounds with CommerceXpand - an all in one Shopify app. Bid farewell to the hassle of integrating and maintaining stand-alone apps to manage every small business aspect. CommerceXpand comprises some of the best bundle apps Shopify business can integrate.

You can just give a try to CommerceXpand

Hope this helps!

Improve your sales with AJ Delivery Date & Shipping