Product Bundle & Customizations App

3 0 0

Does anyone know if there is an app that allows you to bundle products to offer at a discount that also allows you to customize the product. Example: On product page you can include a text field for personalized engraving and on the product page to display another product to bundle at a discount. 

Does this exist?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hey Kevin,

It sounds like you are asking for two things. 

1) Custom fields entered by customer (ie engraving)
2) Bundling products together for a discount

You not not need 1 app to solve both problems. Regardless, I'm an experienced app developer looking for a new project to undertake. Shoot me an email over ilia.reingold@gmail.com and I'd be down to discuss this in depth with you.

Sincerely,

Ilia

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Kevin,

You can try Simile | Smart Bundles app for free. It can generate bundle and also allow you to customize it.

Please let me know if it meet your requirement.

Paul

0 Likes
Excursionist
33 3 2

Hi Kevin

I find this list of product bundle apps for Shopify on Avada. Hope it helps!

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Excursionist
27 4 8

Hi, we have been using this app https://apps.shopify.com/zebundler?locale=fr to do something similar. It works well(no major bug) and the customer service has been helpful. Hope it helps!

1 Like