Product Customization and Pricing

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey everyone,

I have been looking for 1 app to provide me with two main things. 

1. A Product Customization editor where customers can edit the products: size, color, insert text or picture, etc...

2. A price tiering tool for bulk pricing, volume pricing and such. If customers want to order in wholesale or in large quantities.

My goal is to find ONE app to do both things, that way I would be paying for one subscription.

Anyone has any suggestion that would be great!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
508 62 121

Hey, @Brunobn 

To my knowledge, I've come across an app called Bundable - Customizable Kits that should accomplish this need. On top of having deep product customization features, it also provides the ability to offer percent or fixed-value discounts for your customers based on price or quantity. I'd recommend checking them out! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you Dirk for the reply,

What I was actually looking for is a combination of an app like Zakeke (A bit simpler, where the customer can upload a logo or text and can directly see it on the product on the website) and an app like Volume and Tiered Discounts (where if a customer ordered 50 pieces of that customizable product they would get a certain discount or fixed price).

I hope I was clearer and you can help me out.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Brunobn,

In your case, Inkybay - Product Customizer is the solution.

It comes with:
- Visual Product Customization
- Quantity Discount (Tiered Pricing) for Customized Products
- Extended Product Options
- Get Print Ready Vector Files
- Advance customization pricing, you can set up your product customization pricing in many different factors.

Here is the live demo, you can take a look.

I hope this will solve your problem.

1 Like