Why isn't the Product Customizer App allowing customer uploads on Shopify?

TEHowell
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

I am using the product customizer app, and recently notice it is not giving my customers the option to upload images and write descriptions. Can someone help me ASAP with this app feature. I have reached out but it states 24-48 hours before a response is provided. 

Replies 6 (6)

renteas
Shopify Partner
50 0 8

Maybe check out MyCustomizer. Full disclosure, I am co-founder and CEO. 🙂

Cheers!

Renaud

TEHowell
Visitor
2 0 1
Hello,
Is this a paid app? I am just getting started so I am not in a position to
pay a lot in apps.
renteas
Shopify Partner
50 0 8

We have affordable plans for startups including one that starts at 9$ per month and 2.9% transaction fee for one product. You can basically get a awesome product customizer on your site for the price of 2 lattes! 😉

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
284 9 37

As you’re looking for an app that will allow you to upload images and write descriptions then you can try the Inkybay app.

This app comes with tons of customization features. Your customer can upload images, add text, graphics and design the product as they want. With the user-friendly designer, they can also see the real-time pricing while customizing the product. Also, you can get the placed order files in four different formats like PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG.

This app provides great customer support and they provide services in many ways like live chat, email, ticket, and live meetings also.

You’ll get 21 days of free trial for going through all the customization features. Here is the Demo Product.

InkybayInkybay

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4124 923 1582

Hi @TEHowell ,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder.

You can try to use Zakeke, they allow customers to upload their own image and also provide feature related to 3D/AR. You can also take a look on these amazing T-Shirt store design to get some inspiration. 

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

Richard - PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey there, I would like to recommend to try a good and reputed app from the shopify app store, such as product recommendation quiz  custom Product builder or Recommend product - sales 

I hope these would help you.

As well as, I would like to suggest you to try a good shopify landing page builder such as Layoubase https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder

which can help you and make your work easy and handy without any coding, It is a drag & drop page builder. Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador