Product Label Printing app

8 0 0

Looking for an app to print a product label (no bar code required) just needs to print the product name and color as listed on the website. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
240 33 26

Hello, @VinylCraft.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you’re looking for an app to print product labels without barcodes. We have a free app called, Retail Barcode Label, which you can use to do exactly that. Our app allows you to toggle the barcodes on or off and you don’t need to have a SKU set up, this allows you to choose the information you want on the labels. If needed, the app can help with creating SKUs as well!

I’ve taken a couple of screenshots of the app from my test store so you can see the options available for the label:

21-06-f7eme-u0p8x

21-08-yv5od-nscul

Is this what you were looking for? If you have any other questions on product labels, don’t hesitate to let me know in this thread!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 2 5

Hi @VinylCraft 

Here is a list of 15 best printing apps for Shopify stores that I found on Avada. All of them do not require a barcode so you can print product names and colors easily and quickly. 

I hope it's useful for you!

Regards

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes