Product List Dropdown with Repeater

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am in need of a rather specific feature that I can't find for the life of me being provided by any kind of apps or themes.

What I'm looking to accomplish is to populate a dropdown list of products, filtered by collection. The user can select a product from the dropdown, which will then populate a Price Per Item field with the cost of that product. The user can then enter the Quantity amount, which will then calculate the Total Cost.

Next, if the user wishes to add another product, they can click + Add Another Product, which will provide a new row, with dropdown, quantity, price per item, and total cost.

Once the user is done putting together their list of product, they can then click Add to Cart.

If anyone knows of an App or a Liquid Snippet I could use to accomplish this, that'd be greatly appreciated!

Mahalo!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

I’d love to help you with this. Send me a email: menan@mindread.software let’s chat

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would prefer to keep communications here on the forum board.

If you could provide any insight about an app, a code snippet to add to theme, or perhaps an online tutorial that would be a great help.

Thanks!

0 Likes