Product Management with Custom Fields

3 0 0

Hi There,

New to shopify and trying to find the best solution to our problem. We have over 70,000 products listed with most of the product details/information being listed as either Product Tags or Custom Fields.

Is there a good APP to help search/edit/add products? I'm finding what shopify provides is quite limited and Custom Fields isn't very helpful either as you can only edit those fields. I'm looking for an APP that can pull in all our product data, have it easily searchable for title/sku/description/product tags/custom fields and be able to edit and create new products with ease.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 1 1

I'm an experienced app developer looking for a new project to undertake.

This sounds like something I'd love to sink my teeth into. It would be pretty straightforward to implement. I'd like to build this for you. Would you be so kind as to shoot me an email to ilia.reingold@gmail.com

We can collaborate on a prototype. 

Sincerely,

Ilia 

0 Likes
Explorer
66 6 5

Hi

I find this app on Shopify app: https://apps.shopify.com/custom-fields-2. Hope it helps

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes