Product Recommendations

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

kiora! I'm using the theme Minimal and would like to display related products on the product pages. I've selected the check box under Themes but nothing happens ie no related products show on the front end. Any ideas? Or recommendations on good apps to use? I specifically want to up-sell when they are at the cart.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hey Alisa!

Have you given Nosto a go yet? We lunched our Nosto app for shopify last fall and it features real-time product recommendations targeted to every individual customer. Not only will you be able to upsell, you can use filters recommendations to display only certain categories, price brackets or e.g. brands. With Nosto you'll be able to up and cross-sell, display personalized reccs, top lists, browsing history reccs and much more. The Nosto app for shopify comes with a default best practices recommendation template, an easy setup and 14-day free trial (no credit card required).

We feel confident enough with our product not to tie retailers to minimum contracts, we don't have any upfront costs and after the 14 day free trial use a success based pricing model if you want to continue using Nosto. We're currently the fastest growing perosonalization solution in the world with over 4000 retailers using Nosto in over 100 countries. You can get the app here https://apps.shopify.com/nosto-personalization-for-shopify. Don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you might have :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 2 9

One cross-sell app will help you. You can show related products on popups or product pages. It's Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool. 

0 Likes