Product Review Apps

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I'm working on a new store and I was wondering if it is possible to import reviews from aliexpress.

What is the best apps for this and any tips to import reviews from aliexpress.

Thank you

Kay28

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

I'm currently using AliReview, u also can try to use it free (1week of trial time, i didn't remember exactly). I am using app to import reviews, creating purchase/review popups, request email. U can consider to what is your need and find appropriate applicants for your needs. Consider ability of customize and design review theme in your concept, which make your store be more consistent and professional. I see AliReviews do this task better than other apps.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hey Kay, 

I would definitely go with the Editorify app,

Since customers are buying online, they want to get more info about the products as much as possible. Reviews, photos, and videos of the product will build their confidence to buy. You can use Editorify to import videos, reviews & photos from Aliexpress (and many more websites) which you can use as social proof to build trust and boost conversions. 

Moshe Lugasi
0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm not sure about which is the best reviews app but I only want to say that PageFly integrates with around 7 product reviews app. The integration allows these review apps to be used as PageFly native elements, which can be dragged and dropped to any page at any position, without coding. 

Maybe you will want to take a look.

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes