Product Review Importer

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi Folks,

I'm working on a new store and I was wondering if it is possible to import reviews from Amazon.

A lot of the SKUs I'm working with are already available on Amazon and have some reviews.

Instead of starting from scratch it would be great to bring across what previous purchasers have said!

Thanks, 

J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 50

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @HomeOnTheSwan!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

You can export reviews from Amazon in a CSV file. If you head over to the Reviews page from the main menu on Amazon, you can apply filters to refine the data to export. When you selection is made, you can select ''Export'' and then choose CSV file. When you have that file saved, you can import it to your Shopify admin by using our application Product Reviews. 

With that being said, there are two noteworthy apps that can simplify the process for you without the use of CSV files. You can consider the following apps to import the reviews from Amazon:

Let me know if that helped! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 3

Thanks Rose, I'm working with Tomasz @ Opinew. 

We've got 1000's of products on https://homeontheswan.com/ so it's proving a little difficult to bulk import.

Although Tomasz has a update coming out this week that we hope will resolve the issue, I'll add a comment on the thread once complete. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

You can definitely use the Editorify app

Editorify gives you the ability to Import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Wish, Etsy, Walmart, Shein, Overstock, Sears, Banggood.

It also gives you the ability to Import videos from amazon product page to your Shopify listing.

Hope that helps.

Moshe Lugasi

Moshe Lugasi
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am not able to import my reviews from csv in products review app of shopify. I downloaded the data from google sheets as csv file and followed the sample csv format provided, only 20 reviews were imported out of 400 and after that I am getting error of "duplicate review" skipped in all the other reviews that I am importing. Also I am unable to delete my reviews in bulk. Please resolve these issue and update this app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

Hi, you can import reviews from Amazon us Ryviu - Product Reviews app - $4.99 per month

0 Likes