Product Reviews App not working-code snippet is not valid or missing

Highlighted
3 0 0

I did all the process to install the App, i copied the code snippet  into product-template.liquid as the instructions says, but cant see a place to leave a review on my products pages. am i doing something wrong? or is there a miss configuration with my theme? im using basel theme.

Store url: Gobiotix.myshopify.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1151 232 299

Hello 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, im using Product Reviews by Shopify

Url: App 

I recently reactivated the App and copied the code snippet again trying to solve the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1151 232 299
there is no code available of this app in source code, may be you are missing something.
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I copied the code inside the product-template.liquid as you can see here:

attch1attch1

When i inspect the html i can see the code inside the page (as you can see here).

attch2attch2

At this point:

• I Can't see the reviews.
  • When i click on  the text "Write a review" nothing happens, i just got scrolled to the top of the page.
  • Just one of my products  "Greens Super Food Juice" has this section, the others doesn't have the "shopify-product-reviews" class on the page.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey you can try our app . We are providing free plan so you can use it easily. If you face any difficulty in installation then please email us on support@thimatic.com so our support team will help you within 24 hours. Thank you

0 Likes