Product Reviews Not Showing

Highlighted
10 0 0

So I followed the Shopify instructions given by the product reviews app but i still get the error "The reviews code snippet could not be detected in your theme."

my website url is https://polareyezz.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
653 60 129

Hey there, @tpace778 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you so much for reaching out with this. I took a look into this and found that the reviews app is now showing on your store: 

It looks like you are just getting started! How are you liking it so far? What are you planning on selling? I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars for sure. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here if you would like. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
10 0 0

Thanks for this, that's the ali reviews app but im trying to get the shopify reviews app which is the code that is not working. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
51 1 6

Hey @tpace778,

Sorry about that, would you want to try this?

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
653 60 129

That is most peculiar. I cannot seem to see the code anywhere on that page, only the Ali Reviews code. The Ali Reviews apps allow your customers to write reviews also - was there any reason that you wanted to have both of them? 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
10 0 0

I liked the shopify reviews app because i could put a carousel reviews thing on my homepage Which I can't with alireviews. But I'm either going to use one or the other in the end

0 Likes