Product Reviews Not Showing

10 0 0

So I followed the Shopify instructions given by the product reviews app but i still get the error "The reviews code snippet could not be detected in your theme."

my website url is https://polareyezz.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
713 68 140

Hey there, @tpace778 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you so much for reaching out with this. I took a look into this and found that the reviews app is now showing on your store: 

It looks like you are just getting started! How are you liking it so far? What are you planning on selling? I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars for sure. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here if you would like. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
10 0 0

Thanks for this, that's the ali reviews app but im trying to get the shopify reviews app which is the code that is not working. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
54 1 6

Hey @tpace778,

Sorry about that, would you want to try this?

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
713 68 140

That is most peculiar. I cannot seem to see the code anywhere on that page, only the Ali Reviews code. The Ali Reviews apps allow your customers to write reviews also - was there any reason that you wanted to have both of them? 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
10 0 0

I liked the shopify reviews app because i could put a carousel reviews thing on my homepage Which I can't with alireviews. But I'm either going to use one or the other in the end

0 Likes
23 0 0

Hello @tpace778 

If you are interested in something new I suggest you take a look on new app Reviify.

https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer

Reviify is an all-in-one app for Ecommerce Review Management.

COPMPLETE ALL JUST A CLICK.  FREE VERSION IS AVAILABLE.

Reviify is the fastest way to get your shop up and running with minimal frustration. Simply sign up, add your details, and let the app handle your review management.

Install the app and choose your package. You can easily import reviews, set up notifications and popups for future reviews, and import everything you need from Aliexpress easily

0 Likes