Product Reviews

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 47

Hi, @Hasbro !

I've taken a look at your website and I can see that the application is appearing at the far left corner of the screen both on mobile and desktop. Since you are using a third party theme, it is possible that the theme developer will have to help you with this.

However, I'd like to pass this to our internal developers first to see if they can fix these aesthetic features for you.

I will be sending you an email today so I may escalate this for you.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 2 2

Also it would be great if you could display a summary of the star ratings higher  up on the page  ( Below the product title) . It would help inspire confidence. 1223.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 47

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you! I have noted this last request and have escalated the queries to our theme developers.

Please keep an eye out on your inbox for the next few days for an update. It can take a few business days to hear back from the team.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 2 2

Thank you Rose . Kris & you have sorted this out and dine a Fantastic job in resolving this !!! 

1 Like
Excursionist
27 2 2

Hello Rose , 

We are going ahead with the Implementation of asking for Product reviews from Customers who have bought with us. However we see that there is a possibility that the reviews collected might not be as expected .  When we sent the message to the customer asking him for a review he lands on the Top of  the  Product page BUT the " Write a Review"  snippet is at the bottom of  the page. Is there any way for  us to Include the "Write a Review " Snippet at the Top of the Page. Thank you .  Link Enclosed here -> https://bit.ly/3eGrwxm 

Thank you 

0 Likes