Product Upgrades

1 0 0

We're wanting to be able to add Product Upgrades to some of our products. For example, upgrade this kit from a single to a dual for an additional $100. Does anyone know what app would be best for this? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
683 40 91

Hi, @TravelSat !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you, and welcome to our Community. 

Sure thing! There are some options for this here:

Each app displays a demo store for you to see how it looks in operation, as well as including a with a free trial period for you to test it out on your own store.

If you would like to add this to certain products only, depending on the app set up it would be worth touching base with the app developer to best set this up. You may need to generate an alternative template, to help keep the feature separate from the other products in your store. We have some info to help with this here and you can reach each app developer directly from within our App store.

I have also included some resources which you may find useful in leading up to the holiday seasons:

I hope this helps - do feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes