Product customizer app

YardCardBlvd
3 0 0

Hi!  I'm looking for the best app to customize my product. 

Product is a set of designs.  Customer will get to pick from hundreds of designs to create a set of 5, 8, 10, etc.

I would like for them to be able to see all available graphics, select the ones they want and have it show a preview.  

For example... the customer can pic 5 sets of balloon arches out of 100 available picture options.  As they select the sets they want, the selections come together as shown in the pic below.  

I would love to hear recommended apps along with pricing.  Small business budget friendly please.  

Thank you in advance for your time and help.  

PiYCB Balloon arches print wm.jpg

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
832 91 191

Hey, @YardCardBlvd 

The Shopify app store has several great product customizer apps that you can use. I've compiled a few of my favorite ones below for you to check out:

They all have similar core features in that customers will be able to have a variety of different options to select from when configuring your product. The main differences will mainly be how each app developer has designed their app from a visual standpoint along with additional robust features. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
YardCardBlvd
3 0 0

Thank you VERY much!!!

0 Likes
renteas
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

Hey @YardCardBlvd @Dirk

Take a look at this balloon customizer by Partybox.de. 

It has been built with the MyCustomizer app.

You can book a quick call here to chat about your project. We will be happy to help

Cheers, 

Renaud

0 Likes