Product generation by amount

kri7
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello,

Is there an application between shopify applications where the customer enters a certain amount and the application generates a set of products recommended to him by the online store?
If not, then I think a great idea for developers.

Best regards, Kristers

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 267

Hi, @kri7

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. Thanks for posting about this. 

To clarify, are you looking for an app that allows customers to filter products by certain price ranges? If so, check out some of these options: 

It's important to note that these are all third-party apps that are developed and supported by developers who are external to Shopify. So, if you have any questions about using these apps, or the charges associated with them, please contact the app developers directly for more information.  

However, if you're instead looking for a different functionality than what those apps offer, can you please share a few more details with me on the exact feature you're looking for? If you also have an example of how this feature would work on your own store, feel free to let me know. That way, I can check to see if there's a different app better suited to your needs. 

I look forward to hearing back from you about this! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
kri7
Tourist
4 1 0

Thanks for the reply, @Rae 

I am sorry I did not express the idea clearly.

The idea is:
The customer enters the online store, but can not decide what to buy. At this point, the app allows the customer to enter the amount he is willing to spend. According to the amount entered, the online store app selects a set of products for the customer. Excellent if the tool is up-to-date and selects products based on the customer's history on the Internet. (what products have you searched for before, etc.)

Example:
I open a fish online store. The products are many and varied - smoked, salted, frozen, etc. I can't decide what to buy. I open this tool, enter the desired amount, which I am ready to spend on this shopping. And this app offers me the best set of products, according to my online shopping history, discounts in the online store and the most purchased products.

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 267

Hi, @kri7

Thank you so much for following up with these extra details. 

It sounds like a quiz that suggests product recommendations may be what you're looking for. Some of the apps that offer this are: 

If those apps aren't quite what you had in mind, I recommend speaking with Shopify Experts to find out if they're able to help build a custom feature for this instead. Shopify Experts are third-party designers and developers who are able to build custom integrations for our platform, so they're a great resource to use for a task like this. You can check out some of the Experts who specialize in this here

Let me know your thoughts on this! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Camritz
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi @kri7 ,

Jebbit is a free app that lets you create product match quizzes. Based on how the customer answers the questions the quiz will recommend certain products that are best fit. I can link it below! Let me know if that helps. 

https://apps.shopify.com/jebbit

0 Likes