Product kits

2 0 0

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty new to Shopify, and I can't seem to find how to do what I need for my store. It's an erotic store.

I sell kits of multiple SKUs. The more articles the client buys, the more discount he has. (a 1% discount per article up to 10% maximum). The "master item" is the box it comes in (which comprise a bunch of other services like batteries, cleaning and recharging of the sextoys), it is optionnal but recommended.

To buy he has two options :

1. Selecting a pre-made kit that adds multiple SKUs to the cart and tailoring it to his preferences (adjusting size, quantity, choice of articles)

2. Constructing his kit from scratch by answering questions that orients his choices to the recommended articles.

Now my question is: is there an app(s) out there that could do this?

Thanks !

Sébastien

La Coquinade

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
16 0 2

Hi Sébastien,

Jesika here from the Shopify Guru team! 

Happy to help with a couple of app recommendations: 

• Product Kits - this app allows you to bundle various SKUs to a Master SKU
  • Product Bundles - you can bundle products together, offering discounts on products or collections 
  • Product Builder - this option would go more along your second requirement, giving customers the ability to build their own kit 
  • 8Upsell - Buy X Get Y - allows you to bundle products and offer a tailored message with a discount
  • Another option is to have your base product and then suggest Product Accessories on the same product page for your customer to purchase together 

Hope this information helps - Our support is available 24/7 if you have any other questions. 

Happy selling!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

I too need to create "premade" kits for a spa and membership and be able to have a NEW Master SKU; made up from original SKU's so I can degrade member unitis as they use them to track customer inventory and refresh the following month when units auto re-fills. This is called "kitting" but I do not see anything in the app store and all the discussions suggest "bundles" bundles are on the shopper side, not the admin side. 

Example: 2,000/month

4 sauna

2 60 min. massages

2 cryotherapy sessions

2 floats

This is not bundling because we do not allow customers to "create" a bundle. this is on the Admin side to create a New SKU for a product that I can attach to my subscription membership aps. I need to allocate inventory untits. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

@12345 wrote:

I too need to create "premade" kits for a spa and membership and be able to have a NEW Master SKU; made up from original SKU's so I can degrade member unitis as they use them to track customer inventory and refresh the following month when units auto re-fills. This is called "kitting" but I do not see anything in the app store and all the discussions suggest "bundles" bundles are on the shopper side, not the admin side. 

Example: 2,000/month

4 sauna

2 60 min. massages

2 cryotherapy sessions

2 floats

This is not bundling because we do not allow customers to "create" a bundle. this is on the Admin side to create a New SKU for a product that I can attach to my subscription membership aps. I need to allocate inventory untits. 

Has anyone found a solution for this? Thank you!

0 Likes
1 0 0

I guess Product Kits is no longer supported and is removed from the app store.

0 Likes