Product "Addons" App?

Frank_Novello
5 0 0

I am building a website for a client who would like to have "addons" to go with a specific product that the user could easily add to the cart along with the "main" product.

He specifically wants the same functionality as the one on this site here:

See the section of where it says addons...and you can click on the addon product and it gets added to the cart.

https://dankstop.com/products/hvy-glass-glass-beaker-water-pipe?variant=22924832966

Right now im just trying to code it myself but it would be so much easier just to have an app to do such a thing

0 Likes
Matt19
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
115 0 12

Hi Frank!

There are a few apps that come with this functionality. I think Upsell Bundles would be the one that resembles your example most closely. You can grab it right here.

Matt

0 Likes
Frank_Novello
5 0 0

hello! thats exactly what i need! thank you so much! I installed the app and created a bundle and nothing is showing up on my products page after i update the theme after creating the bundle...Could you please help me out! Thanks!

Do i really need to wait for someone to configure this for me as per app instructions?! or can i do this myself

0 Likes
Frank_Novello
5 0 0

Hey mat i would really appreciate it if you would take another look at the functionaly of the addons...On dankstops website you can add one individual item not a whole bundle...I got the addon working but i dont want a "bundle" functionaily more of having the user be able to select specific addons instead of forcing the user to buy a bundle. please just try out dank stops website for me and get back to me..thank you

0 Likes
Ankit14
Shopify Partner
27 0 3

Hey Guys,

We have developed Product Addons app specifically for such use cases. 

You can check it out here.

0 Likes