Product review APP - French translation

1 0 0

Hi guys,

It's my first time on the Shopify forum. I'm having issues with the "Product review" app, which work actually. But I would like to translate eveything in French. I've been looking for almost a day but seems that I won't find it alone. 

How can I change the langage displayed for my shop users ?

Thx for all,

Jérémy

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 49

Hey Jérémy, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

When it comes to the Product Reviews app from our Shopify App Store, there isn't any way to automatically switch all of the language over to French. However, no worries, you can definitely manually translate the app! 

If you open up the app in your Shopify admin, you will see a button in the upper right hand corner that says 'Settings', click there. Then you will be brought to a page where you can customize how your app looks. If you start scrolling, you will get to a section called 'Review listing text'. That is where you can start manually translating all the text that is associated with the app. Once you change everything over to French, just hit 'Save'! 

You can also head to this page in our Shopify Manual to learn more about the app and how it works. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Ann

I correctly installed and configured the Product Review application, however, there are two words that I cannot translate into Spanish. These are the words 'characters remaining' that appear in the title of the text box where the user enters the comments. How can I do to translate them?

Regards,

Raúl

0 Likes
24 0 0

Hello @Jérémy_CCE 

If you are interested in something new I suggest you take a look on new app Reviify.

https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer

Reviify is an all-in-one app for Ecommerce Review Management.

You can change everything, also and language.

COPMPLETE ALL JUST A CLICK.  FREE VERSION IS AVAILABLE.

Kind regards,

Sara

0 Likes

@Ann Hi there!

its a really interesting solution however i need my website to be both in french and in english. (Quebec canada is a place where we need those two language at all time) What can you suggest me? for that?

Im using Langify translator app but i cant find this part in my translator.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
221 17 64

Hi there,

Tim is here from Growave.

You can follow the guide above or just get Photo Reviews from Growave, where you can translate the app to any language with our language editor tool.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2412 163 356

Hi @Voxandoz,

Nick here from Shopify just following up with you on your question for Ann. 

I took a look and it is definitely possible to be able to switch languages on the one store via the Langify app. They mention this in the app description which you can see highlighted below:

19-12-639x2-ipvzn

I'm not completely comfortable with the admin aspect of Langify myself and because of that, I would recommend to reach out to the langify team directly about this as they would know best since they developed the app. You can email them directly at support@langify-app.com or visit their website here 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes