Product review app that posts new reviews to all products?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys!
I have a print on demand store where every product I sell is basically the same, except for the design printed on it.
Is there any way (or app) that allows for new reviews to be posted on every product instead of just the one that's being reviewed?
One way to work around this would be to add all reviews to one dedicated page, but I'm not sure if I want that...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @mrlind ,

We provide a free Review and Q&A app which allows you to Group similar products so the Reviews appear same across all the products.

Our app has also a ton of premium features, like photo, video reviews, custom email templates, product groups, profanity filter, 6+ display widgets, social push, review commenting etc... too many to share here. All our current premium features are in every plan, even the FREE plan!

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there!

You can try Ali Reviews , this app collects reviews and also allows you to customize the reviews in the way you want. It has "reviews request email" also, which you can send email to get reviews from customers for multiple products. Should try this! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes