Product reviews app doesn't find my products listing

Thibault7
5 0 0

Hello, I'm facing an issue with the "product reviews" app from Shopify. This app doesn't find my products listing. It only finds one of the 67 products well displayed on my website. Because of that when I asked my customer to review my products on the original pages they bought from, it created reviews but ALL linked to the ONLY product existing within the "product reviews" app. Which is a major issue because I can't publish these reviews, they are not related to their respective products. Did anyone experience that or could help me with this issue?

Best, Thibault

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
672 43 84

Hi, @Thibault7!

Since the Product Reviews app is developed by Shopify, our support team can help you with any issues you're experiencing. To confirm, after following the installation instructions, product reviews have only appeared on 1 product page out of 67 total products? If you can let me know the name of the theme you're using and share your store URL here, I'd be happy to take a closer look. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Thibault7
5 0 0

Hi @Sophia, thank you for your reply.

The support team help would be much appreciated for sure! 

The installation instructions worked well and confirmed it was placed in the code.

Product reviews appeared properly on all the product pages as it should. However when my clients write reviews, inside the "product reviews" app I receive the reviews ready to publish for only one product, the same product all the time, which is not the product that my clients wrote reviews for.

So basically all the new reviews are automatically linked to only one product, always the same product. The only product that the "product reviews" app was able to find. That is the issue.

I'm using the Debut theme, and you can find my store following this link: https://thibaultabraham.com

Best, Thibault

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
672 43 84

@Thibault7 wrote:

Hi @Sophia, thank you for your reply.

The support team help would be much appreciated for sure! 

The installation instructions worked well and confirmed it was placed in the code.

Product reviews appeared properly on all the product pages as it should. However when my clients write reviews, inside the "product reviews" app I receive the reviews ready to publish for only one product, the same product all the time, which is not the product that my clients wrote reviews for.

So basically all the new reviews are automatically linked to only one product, always the same product. The only product that the "product reviews" app was able to find. That is the issue.

I'm using the Debut theme, and you can find my store following this link: https://thibaultabraham.com

Best, Thibault

Thank you for clarifying that, Thibault! How are you currently asking for clients to review the products? Is there another app involved, or are you manually sending the requests via social media or email with a link to the product page?

I've sent you an email so that I can take a closer look into this with my team. Whenever you get a chance, please reply to that email with a couple examples of reviews under Apps > Product Reviews that are showing up for the wrong product and note which product they should be applied to instead. Thank you so much!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes