Product with sub products (bundle)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I am creating a store for a client which will sell knitting patterns and yarn. In addition they want to sell kits of patterns and yarns. All should be inventory tracked.

What they want is a product, e.g. "Pattern A kit". On this product you have one product option, size. In the same view you should also be able to choose variant for Yarn A and Yarn B. The size option decides the amount of Yarn A and Yarn B, e.g. size 8yrs is 1 pcs of red Yarn A and 5 pcs of blue Yarn B. When adding to cart you add the downloadable pattern, 1pcs of red Yarn A and 5 pcs of blue Yarn B.

I have tried to browse through most bundle apps, but don't see any that support exactly what I need. The important part here is ease of maintenance. If a new color of Yarn B is added, it should reflect into all kits. If a variant of Yarn A is out of stock, this shouldn't be possible to buy.

Is there any readily available options, or am I forced to bring out my inner coder and learn Shopify apps development?

Best regards! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 2 9

Hello,

Take a look at this app: Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Anthony_Jackson From what I can tell, this unfortunately does not fit our need. We have already taken a look, and from the description, we can not decide quantity of sub product from main product variation (for example size small is 4pcs of yarn and medium is 6pcs of yarn).

0 Likes