Products at Checkout

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there an app I can use to up charge for an item at the checkout page for example if I was selling a T-shirt and I wanted a pop-up to say would you like to add a tote bag with your shirt for five dollar up charge how can I put it on my website?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
590 63 96

Hey, @GabrielleCosm. Yes, there are apps you can use to upsell on your store! Have you had a chance to look through the Shopify App Store yet?

There are a few places in which you can add an upsell: on the cart page, the product page and post purchase. I’d recommend taking a look at these apps as a start to determine which would work best for your business needs:

Please reach out to the app developer directly if you have any questions about how an app works, or need help setting it up. If there is one in particular that you are interested in, feel free to take advantage of the free trial time and  install it on your store to test it out to see if it functions as you’d like it to. For any apps that are paid, just remember to uninstall them before the trial ends if you do not want to use it so that you don’t get charged for it. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.  

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Hey there,

I just want to share this amazing app to you, it’s called PowerBuy - A Group Buying & Social Commerce!
A smart way to grow your customers and improve customer engagement.

Are you looking to grow your sales, customers, and social presence? Look no further than the PowerBuy app for your group buying and social commerce needs.

Start your 30day trial and Install it here:
https://apps.shopify.com/powerbuy 

All the best!

0 Likes