Products not showing point of sale

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

We are experiencing this too. For existing products where the inventory has been uodated and also for new products. Reinstalling did bring it up to date but we have same problem for products added since the reinstall so it was only a temp fix. Can't be doing that all the time. Very frustrating and embarrassing in front of customers. Weve been working really hard to kerp the inventory updated for the website and all our hard work has gone to waste over the last week. 

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3
Yes, I agree it’s frustrating!! What we’ve been doing for the time being, until Shopify fixes this issue, is putting the sale in as a custom order with the title of the product. Then when I get a chance I go through the orders and place an order on the POS on my phone for the product and I do a 100% discount, as to keep our inventory in correct. For the most part everything shows on my IPhone POS, but not IPad. However, I did run across one product today that was not in either. So I duplicated the product and then it finally showed up. Not a great time efficient way to run a company! Shopify told me a few days ago that they were putting out an update to fix this issue...but I dont see an update yet!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Highlighted
1 0 1

Having the same problem and really regretting moving to this POS even though it's in our best interests to use it.  If a fix isn't found we will be forced to toss this system to the trash.

Highlighted
8 0 0

We are having same issues for 2 weeks now!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Same issue. Still no fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

This is ridiculous, I just lost a 600$ sale at the farmers market! 

Pos worked on my iphone, I called my wife, it works on her phone at home, but my new Android that I replaced my iphone with I cannot get a single product to show, I am mad right now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

This is also happening to a client store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

The problem has been resolved for us about a month ago.

We did have to update the IOS and the Shopify POS App too.

0 Likes