Products not showing point of sale

Highlighted
2 0 0

A number of products have disappeared from our Point of Sale. I've check to make sure it's ticked on the right channel and location. This product has been on the shop for a while, we've sold it in the past through the Point of Sale and can even go back through orders to find when we last sold it. But when we search for the product on Point of Sale it doesn't come up. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! Did you ever find a solution to your POS problem? We are having the same issue. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are having the same problem. Any solutions yet?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

We are having the same issue. However, the same POS app on my phone shows the products that are missing from our main POS, so it’s not that the correct boxes aren’t ticked. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Any word on how to fix this?

Im having same issue showing on website / admin of shopify but not on POS on the ipad?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

By way of update, we are still encountering this intermittently.  Shopify advised logging out of the POS every night after use.  This is not super helpful and may even be impractical for some.  However, it did resolve newly listed items not showing up on the POS.  
As for older items seeming to disappear, this happened again on another item for no apparent reason.  Not ideal.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are having the same issues.. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Sent a report via POS and Shopify got back to me today. They said to close out of app, which we know doesn’t help. They said if that doesn’t work to delete app and reinstall. I haven’t tried it yet...will post an update if it works. 
They also said they were aware of the problem and planned on releasing an update in the next few days. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

Same problem here! I can find products in collections, but they don't show up on search. It's very strange.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Had same issue - really frustrating in front of customers and throws out inventory online! Deleted app and reinstalled which seems to have fixed it. But not good when you’re running a busy till.

0 Likes