Professional Looking Exit Intent Pop-Up App

Highlighted
11 0 0

Hey guys,

We're looking for a well made, modern looking exit intent pop up.  We used the Exit Offers app which works great but we don't feel it looks very clean or modern even after customization.  We found an app that we really like which displays a modern looking bar at the top of our page, called JustUno....but for our level of traffic, this app would cost around $50 a month for just an exit intent pop up.  

There's another company in our industry who uses Volusion instead of Shopify, and they have a beautiful exit intent slide that comes in from the right side of the page and overall just looks clean, and we'd like something similar or at least more modern looking.  The site I'm referencing is www.VaporDNA.com

Does anyone have any apps they can recommend?

https://www.ElevatedVaping.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
808 67 188

My favorite is Sumo. They have a variety of designs and very customizable.

They also have A/B testing, so you can experiment with your popups to see what gets the best conversions.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Vape can be gotten online or from vape shops near me. But when talking about buying vapes online or from local vape shops, there are things you need to note.  Vape shop online

• Vape Shops do offer best atmosphere for vapers to meet and discuss about vaping more like buying vape online where you don’t meet vapers
  • You have the advantage of trying different flavors when you are in a local vape shop whereas online you don’t have the option to taste the flavors.
  • Buying vape online gives you discretion than when you are buying from a vape shop near you
0 Likes