Promo Code promotions enquiry

Highlighted
2 0 0
I would like to seek for APP suggestions which can fulfill my below requirements:

For example
Offer (1) Buy W Get Y
Offer (2) Buy $500 Get Y
Offer (3) Buy $10 with 2 pcs of X to Get Y
- Y should be a gift that automatically be added to the cart for check out after applying promo code. And customers cannot revise the qty of Y they get in the cart.

Promo code is a must as we will foresee below scenario happens:
When we have Offer (1) & (2) & (3) ongoing at the same time, customer who have below items in their cart should get 3 sets of Gift Y in one transaction
- Buy 2pcs of X and 1pc of W with total amount $600, which our gifting policy is limited to one gift per transaction, the promo code can serve as a gate keeper for this case.

Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I encountered difficulties when i setup promotions using Shopify's

- The gift Y has to be added in the cart first and then apply promo code by customers, which is not user-friendly.

- We cannot set the purchase quota of Gift Y for each transaction from Shopify's backend, but in our case Gift Y is not a salable item and has no retail value, so we must set purchase quota of Gift Y is 1.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
101 2 9

Hi @ysting, I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,

We specialized in gift cards, loyalty store credit solutions.

I belive that we have a solution that will help you.

Using our automated workflow you can reward your customers with store credit for different actions like:

• Buy at X amount get Y back.
  • get 10% back for every purchase

The rewards can be limited to a specific collection/product you can also create limited store credit that can be applied to use on specific products.

Hope this features help you,

Checkout our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes