Quantity Breaks

Kayla1
1 0 0

My business sells blank athletic clothing. We would like a quantity discount on a "group" of products. For instance, if a customer buys 5 Small Green Sports Bras, 10 Large White Sports Bras and 5 Medium Black Sports Bras - the products should all be at the price for 20 Sports Bras. Right now, shopify is considering each variant a different product in terms of the quantity pricing tiers. 

Are we able to fix this with the quantity breaks app or is there another app we could use?

0 Likes
JarvisColtrane
Shopify Expert
267 1 16

Hey Kayla, have you asked the Quantity Breaks by Bold guys if they can help?

Jarvis @ Kaleido
- Slow Shopify Store? Install our PageSpeed Magic app.
- Have more questions? Feel free to email me.
- My reply helped? Click Like to show me some love!

0 Likes
Julia_L
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi there,

Selly has many features that include wholesale/quantity break too.

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

0 Likes
SpurIT1
Shopify Partner
107 0 5

Hi Kayla,

You can solve this by creating collections where you bundle the quantity of different individual products and set up a discount or a special fixed price for the exact bulk of these products. You can do this using a Quantity Discount app. It's very easy to install and manage.

Look through the description and screenshots and do not hesitate to ask live chat support for help, if something is unclear for you.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes
Vadim2
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi Kayla,

Please try Smarty App: https://apps.shopify.com/smarty-discounts 

0 Likes
pkeugene
Shopify Partner
33 1 0

With the PickyStory app, you can set up product kits (aka tiers, quantity breaks) representing any combination of variants and quantities, each one offered as a separately-priced tier. Shoppers can modify product quantities, select different variants, and so on. The discount values are also configurable for each tier. Last but not least, line item quantity is reported correctly for each product, so your inventory levels on Shopify are always up to date.

Some of the popular use cases include fashion/shop-the-look combos, wine gifts (typically trios), and home design collections.

pkeugene_0-1616172121712.png

0 Likes