Quantity based Discount app

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Kindly Suggest or Guide me i need to use quantity base automatic discount app which is shows discount label as well on view list product on new arrival and collection list and compress Price on quantity based fixed price discount.. 

i have one example website those on shopify any one can tell me which app they are using 

https://www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/

kindly check and suggest me same app or plugin  or which one used on this website as they used multiple kind of discount buy for on fixed discount price and buy one get one free and labels shows on list product without opening them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi @raxhid,

Nick here from Shopify. 

While I'm not able to disclose what apps the store you linked is using or even confirm if they are using Shopify or not for privacy and security reasons, I can recommend some automatic discount apps from the Shopify App Store which might be what you're looking for. I looked through the app store and you can see some of the apps I thought were relevant to you below:

Hopefully, these help and point you in the right direction. If they don't, it would be great if you could give an example of exactly what you're trying to do and I could take another look. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
41 0 8

The Bold Quantity Breaks app could be a good fit for what you're looking for.

You can easily setup quantity based discounts, plus you can add a customized pricing grid that looks something like this:

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.20.03 PM.png

Hope that's what you're looking for. I'm part of the team at Bold so if you have questions just let me know.

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

i also want to show the discount label on product using tag that customer knows which product have bundle discount  how can i use tag height front of product and from where i can manage my tags those i want to height.

example: 1.PNG  this green label is actually tag and now its showing here with another name from where i can manage this kind of more tags to be highlighted on product

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
219 13 26

@raxhid 

App Selly has both quantity break & product label feature:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 3 0

You can consider using the Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool app or DIscount Master app. Both of them have a free plan to try 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 2 9

Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool have bundle discount upsell feature now. You can set up a discount like in this example

Buy 2 T-shirts to get 2 dresses off 10%

Buy 3 T-shirts to get 3 dresses off 20%

You can choose target products, upsell products, discount type and value.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @raxhid,

I recently launched an app on Shopify which allows you to apply labels on your products. 
You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker.

For your requirement, I can add your custom such as "Buy 2 Get 20% off" label to our collection based on your requirement and you can start using them on your products and remove whenever you want. You can also choose to apply a variety of other labels to your products based on your need.

If you are interested, ping me and I'll arrange for custom stickers to be added for you :)
App Link: CLICK HERE TO INSTALL 

Cheers, and wish you all the best! 

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes