Quantity discount across entire collection

Highlighted
1 0 0

Looking for an app that will enable me to apply a discount to incentivize multiple orders from within a collection.

For example, Buy ANY two hats from the hat collection and get 10% OFF. Buy ANY three hats get 20% OFF, etc. 

This is different than a discount on buying two of the same hat. I'm looking for any suggestions on which app can do this or what the term for this kind of discount would be. It seems different than bulk or tiered since those apply to one product (or its variants). And bundle discounts are fixed groupings. In this example there could be 80 hats to choose from in the hat collection. Any advice appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 26 31

Hey there, @floweringdrum!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I have a few app recommendations that may serve as potential solutions to your discount incentivizing needs.

Bundle Products and Discounts: After a 14-day free trial, this app charges $7.49/month USD. With this app you can display bundles on the product page or the cart page, in addition to other features. This is how their example store's product page looks like:

11-38-c5kur-iwcw1

Upsell Bundles - Product Bundle: After a 7-day free trial, this app charges $19.99/month USD. With this app you can offer unlimited bundles and set discounts based on percentage, a fixed amount or a set price. Here's how their example store's product page appears:

11-34-5zg8j-k9vcp

Smart Upsell Bundles: After a 7-day free trial, this app charges $27/month USD. This app allows your to offer the upsell in a pop-up on the cart page for when your customer checks out. The example store's checkout looks like this:

11-32-nneyw-bqywy

If you'd like to check out some alternative options to these, you can browse through our App Store. I recommend installing a couple and testing them out before committing. If you require support with any third party app, you'll want to reach out to the app developers directly through their contact on the app page. I hope one of these is able to provide a solution suitable to your business needs. Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify!

Cheers. 

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
91 8 8

@floweringdrum 

App Selly has wholesale feature that can offer quantity discount across entire collection:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
37 0 6

Hey @floweringdrum ,

Based of what you described I think Bold Quantity Breaks would do exactly what you're looking for.

You can set it so they have to buy a certain quantity of one specific product or any of its variants

That way you could setup sales like:

Buy 5 or more of product X, get 10% off
Buy 10 or more of product X, get 15% off
Buy 20 or more of product X, get 20% off and so on...

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions.

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes