Quantity variant ?

Highlighted
2 0 0

hello
First of all, thank you all for your help,
I have a problem with the configuration of one of my products. I would like to create variants to sell my product in a fixed quantity pack at a fixed price .
e.g:
one = 15.99€
pack of 3 = 10€ x3
pack of 6 = 7.50€ x6
pack of 12 = 5€ x12

Do you know which application could meet my needs?
because after several searches on the appstore I can't find the app that suits my needs.
Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 206

Hey @Giovan,

You could check out below app that provides required functionality. 

https://apps.shopify.com/product-bundles

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for your answer, I have already tested this application but the problem is that my customers can always choose their quantities what I don't want.
I would like it to be possible to choose the number of items that via the variants I will have programmed.
Ex:
1 product
3 products
6 products
12 products

And that my customers can't order two or five...

As an example I found this website that does exactly what I would like to do:
https://demadetstore.fr/cart

I hope I've made myself clear. Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @Giovan 

You can try Quantity Break & Tiered Price app. This app provides you a way to launch discount programs on the purchased quantity of items for the customer.

So you can set either amount rate breaks or tiered pricing for different products and collections. Permit your customers to get a discount based totally on the amount of different merchandise they are purchasing. Three extraordinary charge calculation kinds like percent cut-price, fixed price, fixed discount quantity. Besides, you can minimize the quantity sale. Once your store selling, you can take control of the products. 

You can get the app here.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes