Query CSV File to check ID No. Exists

Highlighted
2 0 0

Need some urgent assistance please;

Need to verify if a customer on registration page is a valid member or not, data is within a CSV file. Basically 1 ID field to be checked.

1. ID/Passport needs to be entered on registration
  2. We need to verify this ID against a CSV/Excel Spreadsheet if it exists in the ID Column (Still don’t know how we going to do this)
  3. We then tag these customers as approved VIP’s, then we meant to add a 10% Discount group discount against these

Need urgent guidance, have not used API's or Scripting.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Need some urgent assistance;

Need to verify if a customer on registration page is a valid member or not, data is within a CSV file. Basically 1 ID field to be checked.

1. ID/Passport needs to be entered on registration
  2. We need to verify this ID against a CSV/Excel Spreadsheet if it exists in the ID Column (Still don’t know how we going to do this)
  3. We then tag these customers as approved VIP’s, then we meant to add a 10% Discount group discount against these

Need urgent guidance, have not used API's or Scripting.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 125

Hi, @riaazjeena!

This is May from Shopify.

Welcome to Shopify Community! Thank you for posting your question here. It looks like you have posted a similar question in our discussion forum, therefore I am going to merge these topics together. I hope our experts have some insights on how to proceed with your question.

Best of luck,

May.

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes