Quick Question: if i switched to pay shopify Yearly not monthly, i will get CCS?

4 0 0

Quick Question: if i switched to pay Shopify Yearly not monthly, i will get CCS? and How? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1132 67 135

Hi there @Wael-Mohamed!

Don here from Shopify.

That's correct! If you choose to pay your Shopify plan annually, rather than monthly, we would be able to activate the carrier-calculated shipping access you're referring to here for your account.

This would be in addition to the 10% discount given on plans paid annually.

We would need to enable this for your account once you have switched to an annual plan, so if you plan to do so shortly you can let me know here in this forum thread and I can show you how we can proceed with this.

If you're not sure and wish to come back to this decision at a later point, you can contact us via our support site where the team will be happy to help you set this up.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you're ready to change over to an annual plan ASAP to get your CCS added.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello @Don 

Thanks for answer, we switched to yearly plan, can we proceed with CCS activation? 
https://anigma-technology.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1132 67 135

Hi there @Wael-Mohamed!

Don from Shopify once again.

I'll be able to check this out for you now, though I'll just need to do so via email for security purposes.

If you can respond to the email I'm about to send out, we can work on setting this up together.

Are you adding this for a particular app or service you are using for your business?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes