Quickbooks inventory integration

Podium
Tourist
20 0 1

I would like to link my Shopify site to Quickbooks to both generate sales orders/invoices when sales are made on Shopify, and to update my QB inventory on the Shopify site (does not have to be real-time) Shoplink is not able to do it in Canada.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
ReportJet
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

Hi,

I wonder what is 'QB inventory' ?

Will you give us an axample link ?

You may just open one site inside another one ( iframe ) ...

0 Likes
Nerd_Enterprise
5 0 0

Hi! 

Wegility will make this easy. It will pull the sales from shopify and push them into QuickBooks Online. If you take PayPal payments, it will sync these perfectly with the fees taken into account. As long as your items are set up as inventory parts, then the sales receipts, or invoices will push with those items & quantities, so your inventory in QuickBooks will be up to date.

Seth David

Chief Nerd

Nerd Enterprises, Inc.

Advisor to www.billbeez.com

Seth David Chief Nerd NerdEnterprises.com Advisor: Billbeez - www.Billbeez.com
0 Likes
Nick_Moen
2 0 0

Hi,

I recently exported my product list to quickbooks so I can link inventory.  There were two sales in shopify that ended up creating their own item in quickbooks and did not link to the inventory product I had already uploaded.  How does inventory link from shopify to quickbooks?  Is it going to create a new product everytime I sell something new in shopify?  Shouldnt the skus link so that they match the existing products in quickbooks?

0 Likes
Geoffrey_Smith
Tourist
5 0 1

Did you get an answer? I have the same question.

0 Likes
yinyeelai
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hi Podium, Nick and Geoffrey,

May I know if this is still an issue for you? If so, what are you using to manage QBO with your shopify store?

I specialize in building these type of connections between systems and will love to make this easier for you.

Best Regards

Yin

0 Likes
Podium
Tourist
20 0 1

I am not using QBO I am desktop.

0 Likes
Lara2
1 0 0

I am having the same issue using QBO. it is very frustrating and time consuming to have to go through every order and make the "new" items inactive and fix the inventory numbers on the correct item. It seems like Shopify and QB does not care that this is an issue and just want us to spend more mone on an app that is a band aid at best!

If anyone has any ideas on how to correct this issue please speak up!

0 Likes
yinyeelai
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hi Lara,

Oh man, manually going through every order is definitely frustrating!

May I ask how and what items are you exporting from Shopify to QBO? 

e.g. Were you using app such as https://apps.shopify.com/quickbooks-online or exporting it some other way?

0 Likes
yinyeelai
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hi Lara,

Oh man, manually going through every order is definitely frustrating!

May I ask how are you exporting and what items are you exporting from Shopify to QBO?

e.g. Were you using an app such as https://apps.shopify.com/quickbooks-online or were you exporting it some other way?

0 Likes