Quiz/Questionaire/Advice form? - Personal Online Shopping Assistant ?

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi everyone, 

I want to offer some sort of personal shopper experience when it comes to my site. Because of my products, we get asked a lot of questions. I felt that if I could automate the experience for example filling in a predefined form or quiz or chat bot, that would then at the end give recomended products based on their choices? 'here's what we found based on what you told us'? 

Or a chat bot conversation 'How many do you plan to use a day' customer replied '8', so we recomend x y z? 

Does anyone know of an app for something like this?

Hope that makes sense!

Stay safe x

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
404 51 66

Hi, @Stephhrev

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Great idea! What a clever way to interactively empower your customers. What types of products do you sell?

You can create a quiz that leads to product recommendations by using a third party app from the Shopify App Store. I recommend taking a look at these ones:

Each of these apps has either a free trial period, or a free plan available to use. Therefore, I recommend installing any of them that interest you in your store to test it out. If you uninstall the app before the app’s free trial ends, you will not be charged for it. 

These apps are created by third party developers, so if you need a hand setting them up, or have other questions about the functionality, please reach out to the app developer directly. They’ll be the best ones to assist.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Stephhrev 

There is a new app for the quiz which helped many stores to increase their conversion.

It's very easy to build a quiz and recommend products using it: Quizify - quiz builder app 

You should try it out! It has free trial days.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
404 51 66

Thanks for your suggestion, kushalgandhi!  

Have you had a chance to take a look at any of these apps, @Stephhrev? I’d be curious as to what you thought about them, and which one you found works best for you.

Any feedback you can share would be very much appreciated. You can also leave a review for any of these apps by going to Apps in your admin, clicking on About, then Write review as seen here:

20-06-yyvf7-3pfuz

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi Helen, 

I actually used an app called Ask Whai but it caused huge issues on my website :( So I am now looking into these apps you reccomended. Thanks!

0 Likes