Looking for an app that requires a quiz before ordering?

Koxyzidis
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello Community,

I am looking for an app where the customer must first complete a test (quiz). After that he should be able to order. Is there something like this?

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)

3Revolutions
Shopify Partner
15 1 10

Hi @Koxyzidis 

Our app,  Guidelines Product Finder, may be a great fit. 

With Guidelines you are able to create a series of questions and then associate tags with each answer. As a shopper goes through your quiz answering questions, we build a dynamic search query based on the selected answers/tags and then present a set of curated product recommendations.  The app is pretty flexible and can be customized to fit your needs. We also released a new feature that tracks sales directly attributed to someone going through your product finder/quiz. This way, you can clearly justify if our app is providing real tangible value to your bottom line. 

As many do, we offer a 30 day free trial. Check us out and if you need more time with the trial or any help, please let me know.

Best of luck,

Mariano

Mariano Ferrario | Founder
3 Revolutions | Guidelines Product Finder App

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @Koxyzidis 

There are a few product quiz apps out there that I think will suit your needs. I've compiled a list of some great options below:

1. Jebbit Custom Product Quizzes
  2. Visual Quiz Builder 
  3. Product Recommendation Quiz 

Is there a specific reason you want customers to complete a quiz before they place an order?

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Camritz
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi @Koxyzidis ,

Jebbit is a great app for this purpose. The app lets you create quizzes that will link customers to certain products depending on how they answer the questions. Its really easy to use and has a ton of features. I can link it below for you! Let me know if that helps.

https://apps.shopify.com/jebbit

Camritz
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi @Koxyzidis,

Jebbit is a good quiz app that lets you create product match quizzes. Im not sure if thats exactly what you're looking for but I highly recommend checking it out! Ill link it below! Let me know if this helps.

https://apps.shopify.com/jebbit

Ashish2022
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

Hi, @Koxyzidis , I hope you doing great. Thanks for the reaching out to the community. I'm about to recommend you a quiz app named Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

you will get a bunch of questions and then quiz will be recommend product stated by your answer. It is very helpful for me to get what customer is looking or desire for. I will suggest you to use this app to know customer's mindset.