REST API

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hello Support,

Please help me out ! I have getting Deprecated API calls notice for page-based pagination. Please check in atteched file. I have implemented cursor-based pagination for all endpoints. But still getting this. 

Deprecated_API_calls_made_by_your_app_Shopify_Partners.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

From the attached image it looks like you might need to update your API version as well. Shopify just released version 2020-07 so you can update to this one directly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hello  alex_bcn,

Thank you for reply. 

We have already updated API version with 2020-01 but still have same problem. Have you idea about where to change API version ?

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi,

You need to specify the API version used in each call to Shopify (eg. GET https://{shop}.myshopify.com/admin/api/2020-07/products.json?page_info=hijgklmn&limit=3).

Could you share one of the endpoints you are using that is causing the warning. It looks like the first one is your customer endpoint. Someone might be able to point out if you have any errors there.

Alex

*edit: one other thing i just noticed is that the warning has last been detected June 30 so as long as you have change to use cursor-based pagination in all your endpoints and are using the latest API version the warning will just disappear after the deadline (which is today)

0 Likes