Re: Facebook shop - Product detail issues not showing

RuthMitchell
1 0 0

Hi, I too have issues with facebook shop and on a number of products cannot publish with the message 'Can not be published. Please contact Facebook for more information.' i sell cushions and baby playmats so i can't understand what I could have done wrong. this has been an issue for a couple of months on some products. Please advise?

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
726 39 225

Hi, @RuthMitchell

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out with this question. 

I firstly wanted to let you know that I moved your post to a new topic. This way, other merchants will easily be able to find your post, and seek help if they're encountering the same issue. 

In regard to the error message that you're receiving, this issue is coming from Facebook directly, and can be resolved by speaking with Facebook via their Business Help Center, or by reporting a problem to Facebook's support team by following these steps

It's important to note that this error can't be amended by Shopify, so speaking with Facebook directly is the best way to reach a resolution.  

Best of luck with this! If there's anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes