ReCharge Discounts

1 0 0

Hi all. I'm trying to apply a discount code to a subscription customer in ReCharge. However, this customer does not have a discount code field in their account like other customers do. Anyone know why this is and how to correct it?

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 156
Hi, There

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care team. 

Are you referring to the discount code in the checkout on Shopify? If you are, for the discount box, it can sometimes seem like the option isn't available if they are just looking at the cart. It would, however, definitely be shown once they move to the actual checkout page. Have you reached out to see if they were looking at the cart page or if they moved to the checkout area?

Have you tried going through the checkout on your side from your computer to see if the discount box is there?  

I do want to make sure we are on the same page, though. If you are referring to a discount code actually in the account on ReCharge then the whole process would be approached a bit differently for that. 

If it is for the app you would have to contact the app developers as they are the ones who have access to the back end of their app and will be able to take a look to see what the issue may be. 

I know it is frustrating to be sent to different resources, but would be the best people to talk to in order to get an answer as fast and as accurate as possible.

The way to contact ReCharge can be found on our app page under 'Support', but you can also click this link here and you will be taken to the developer's contact page. 

Was that able to answer your question or lead you in a direction? Please let me know if you have any more questions or would like help with anything else! 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes