Recommend Instagram App to us with Shopify

Kjankko
Pathfinder
103 2 12

Hi Friends,

I'm looking for Instagram feed App to Prestige -theme (by Maestrooo). The App should be able to tag products from Instagram (clients can buy products from Instagram)

• The App should be efficient (I have read the comment from Maestrooo's own IG App - It has decreased the page speed a much)

Have you tested Apps that would be good for my needs?

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

I wrote about Covet Pics being my favorite Instagram app for Shopify 2 years ago, and still using the app: https://speedboostr.com/best-instagram-app-for-shopify. It has the tagging feature where you tag incoming feeds and can make the tagged products show up automatically on the respective product pages.

Instagram apps can decrease performance because of limited control with the Instagram API, but they greatly increase engagement, social proof, and brand community building, so it's worth the tradeoff in my opinion.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes