Recommend a referral app

Tourist
8 0 2

Does anyone have any recommendations or feedback on a referral app?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
161 0 14

Hi Sarah!

Based on feedback I have received from merchants in recent times, they have spoken very highly of the ReferralCandy app:

https://apps.shopify.com/referralcandy

When a customer buys something from your store the app sends them a coupon code to share with friends. When their friends buy from you, the customer receives a referral reward.

Hope this helps!

Andrew
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

I realize this post is a bit outdated, but just in case anyone stumbles across it, I want to mention the app that I built, Conjured Referrals:

https://apps.shopify.com/referral-program

We work primarily with serious Shopify brands (Shopify Plus and Shopify Professional), so we are heavily focused on providing top notch customer support. We provide free customization services to make sure the app matches your store, don't take any kind of commission/percentage from your referred revenue, and will even add custom features if the out-of-the-box app doesn't have what you need. We're also priced very competitively.

I'm happy to answer any questions about the app, best practices in referral programs, and how the most successful stores using our app have made tens of thousands of dollars in word-of-mouth referral revenue, so don't hesitate to ask!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Hello, Charlotte

I am using the Conjured Referrals app on my store but i couldn't find where to change the facebook share text, can you please help me out on this.

I tried changing meta-tags code and description from the store even tried the facebook debugger to remove cache and the debugger shows the description which i want to show but when i share on facebook from the app button it keep on showing the old text.

I'll be waiting for your reply. I need this ASAP. Here is link to my store: https://bluer-shop.myshopify.com/admin/

Nitin Sharma
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

Hi Nitin,

Thanks so much for installing the app! I've replied to the email you sent to us at support@conjured.co but just in case someone stumbles across this post with the same question, you can edit the Facebook share message by going to the Page Styles tab of your View Campaign page, and scrolling down to "Social Sharing Defaults". 

Cheers,

Charlotte

0 Likes
6 0 0

Goldmerchant works well for me but I'd live a way that customers can spend their referral commission. 

I apply a % of the referred sale as store credit so when someone wants to use credit against a purchase I make a discount code which is a bit of a pain because I have to manually find out how much credit then make and communicate a code and then login and reduce their referral credit. 

0 Likes
12 0 0

Hi Sarah,

We do have the referral product which you are looking for. We provide a fully featured referral and loyalty tool which can be integrated into your Shopify store in less than 30 minutes. You can view the full details here. We would love you show you the demo of the product. Also, we can negotiate the pricing the provide the best package for your needs. Looking forward to having you onboard soon. Please visit us here for full details.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Charlotte, 

Do you offer customization of refferal links? I would like to be able to use my own code instead of a link.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

Hi Kat, sorry for the supremely delayed reply! I never got a notification here that anyone had responded. Do you mean that you want to use your own discount codes? If so, we do offer the ability for you to manually create your own codes to add to the app (vs having the app automatically generate ones at random). Is that what you meant or am I misunderstanding the question?

0 Likes