What is the best enterprise-level loyalty app for Shopify Plus?

choochoo75
Excursionist
14 1 4

Hey all, looking for recommendations for the following. We have a two-pronged loyalty program on our store. An unpaid points-based program, and a paid premium program that provides early access to new products among other things. Right now we're using Bold Loyalty to handle our points-based program, and Bold Recurring Memberships for our premium membership. Having issues in regard to scaling up though, so we're looking for something more enterprise level. 

Ideally we would use a single app or program to cover both aspects of the membership we offer (unpaid/paid) and allow people ease of enrolling and upgrading their accounts, as well as greater reporting metrics on the back end. We're on Shopify Plus and looking to integrate with Klaviyo soon for our marketing portion. 

Replies 11 (11)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @choochoo75,

I hope you are doing well! For the loyalty rewards program, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. You don't have to install multiple apps. Its loyalty program is integrated with reviews, email marketing, web push notifications, referral program, Shopify POS. With the help of the Aitrillion Loyalty Reward program, you can give loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, on birthday, and many others. It also supports a tier system. 

It has a customer timeline with a 'just seen' feature that enables tracking of each customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity along with giving deep insights for the same. 

It replaces all the apps. You can check it out. If you would like to schedule a demo. Let me know, I will be happy to help. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
choochoo75
Excursionist
14 1 4

@AiTrillion , I don't see anything in your product about a paid premium membership. That's critical for us to consider switching. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

@choochoo75, you can install this app for membership - Recurring Membership 

If you would like to schedule a demo with us for the app, let me know. I will be happy to help.

Thanks

AiTrillion

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
choochoo75
Excursionist
14 1 4

Thank you everyone but I think Yotpo is going to be our solution. Have a great week!

browncow
Visitor
2 0 3

How has Yotpo worked out for you?

choochoo75
Excursionist
14 1 4

Absolute garbage. The salesman lied to us about what it could do, which didn't come to light until after we'd spent roughly a month in the onboarding process. We cancelled the program, demanded a refund, and remained with Bold. Don't use Yotpo. 

browncow
Visitor
2 0 3

Oh wow, good to know.  Thanks for replying!  

Kalista
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi there, 

You might want to check out Marsello, we're the all-in-one marketing platform for Shopify. Our app includes an awesome loyalty program that works online and in-store and a bunch of other marketing automation features such as SMS and email designed to drive sales. 

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch by emailing support@marsello.com or check out our app.

Cheers,

Kalista

Kalista
Senior Campaigns Manager, Marsello
choochoo75
Excursionist
14 1 4

@Kalista I don't see anything in your product about a paid premium membership. That's critical for us to consider switching. 

Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
197 2 17

Hi @choochoo75, I'm Neomi from the Rise.ai app

We specilized in gift cards and loyalty store credit solutions.

I believe you can use Rise for your loyalty programs,

Using a subscription app together with our automated workflows you can create the paid loyalty program, and using all of rise features for both programs.

send me an email at info@rise.ai for all the information.

meanwhile, you can checkout our listing page

Keren06
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey @choochoo75 @browncow 

Rise.ai offers a loyalty & rewards program, as well as store credit refunds, referrals and gift cards. 

You can take a look at some case studies here. If you'd like to schedule a demo, you can do so via the website. Cheers!