Recommend the best newsletter app

Priya3
Visitor
1 0 2

I want people to be able to give their email id to be get a free pdf and then send them a series of emails automatically. After that they should receive our bi-monthly newsletter. Which is the best app for this?

Thanks!

Priya

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Priya3 

This is PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 80000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide a solution to your question.

Increase engagement with customers is very important, and sending a monthly newsletter is also a good method. I highly recommend MailChimp - how to create a newsletter with MailChimp. You can give it a try.

Especially, PageFly integrates with MailChimp, you can not only build a beautiful, high-converting store with PageFly but also use the MailChimp Form element to collect customer's emails and send them newsletters/ emails

mailchimp-8-1024x574.png

Let me know if you have any further questions. Like my answer, if you find it helpful.

PageFly.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Priya3, I hope you are doing well! you can implement this with the help of all in one Shopify app AiTrillionIf you need help with setting up this feature, I will be happy to help.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.